Long-term followers will already know that I am a Wayfair Home Expert which means that I often get to take part in exciting campaigns and feature gorgeous items here on the blog. In July last year we moved to our new home, a gorgeous bungalow with two lovely gardens, we absolutely love our home. There is one downfall though, the back garden is in desperate need of a little TLC.
This month’s home expert campaign is Outdoor Overhaul. I’ve put together a mood-board (see above) full of garden inspiration and gorgeous pieces from the Wayfair outdoor range.
I want my garden to be a place to relax, but also where the kids can have fun and let their imaginations run wild. It needs to be stunning, yet practical. Below you can find out why I chose the products shown above, let me know your thoughts.
- Geo Planter Box – these planter boxes are simple yet effective and will look stunning filled with shrubs and plants.
- Cubico Square Self-Watering Plant Pot – this plant pot has a water reservoir that supplies plants with the correct amount of water. It also has an integrated water level indicator which tells you when the reservoir needs refilling. This is incredibly handy for those with busy lifestyles like myself – remembering to water the plants is harder than you think!
- Bevis Garden Daybed with Cushions – this pick is quite possibly my favourite. I’ve always wanted an outdoor daybed, I love the idea of spending summer days reading my book in comfort whilst the children play. This rattan daybed would be the perfect addition to our garden.
- Old Eton Metal Lantern – I love decorative features inside and outside my home. Lanterns serve two purposes, they look gorgeous and can also provide light when the sun goes down.
- Plancha 3-Burner Portable Liquid Propane Barbecue Grill with Stand and Side Table – what’s a garden without a BBQ? Barbecues are one of my favourite things about summer and I can’t wait to host our first outdoor dinner.
- 1 Light Outdoor Pendant – I want to enjoy my garden during the day and during the evenings. This simple but stunning outdoor pendant is perfect for providing light and would like incredible even when not in use.
- Mara Fiflo Climbing Frame – the children are at an age where garden ‘toys’ are becoming boring but this climbing frame complete with climbing stones, a rope ladder, a climbing rope, a climbing net and a climbing would keep them busy for hours!
- Bar Craft Clear Wine Cooler – because there is nothing worse than warm wine! This wine cooler would look wonderful on the small table platform incorporated into the daybed mentioned above.
- Granada Cast Iron Chiminea – unfortunately my home does not include a beautiful open fire, but what I lack indoors I could make up for outdoors with this gorgeous cast iron chiminea.
- Decorative Bird Feeder – we are very lucky to live in a part of the country where can get closer to nature and see wildlife we wouldn’t see if we lived in a more built up area. I’d love to install a bird feeder in our garden to provide food and shelter for birds and allow the children to get a closer look at the animals that surround us.
- Meadow Woven Grey Rug – having an outdoor rug is not something I’ve ever considered, until now. This grey outdoor rug would be the perfect finishing touch to our patio area.
- Rose Arch – our garden has a winding path which leads to a wider patio perfect for seating. This rose arch would make a perfect doorway to relaxation.
I hope you’ve enjoyed looking through my top picks for my fun yet functional dream garden. All items are available from the Wayfair outdoor range – what are you waiting for? Go and make your garden dreams come true.