It’s been a while since I’ve joined the Free From Gang for a monthly make. I’ve really missed it so I’m glad to be back with an amazing Easter recipe for you all.
This time of year, Mini Eggs are my weakness, so I just had to incorporate them in today’s recipe, gluten-free Mini Egg brownies. If chocolate isn’t your thing then check out last year’s Easter recipe spiced carrot muffins.
To make my gluten-free Mini egg Brownies you will need –
- 3 eggs.
- 150g caster sugar.
- 80g plain chocolate, finely chopped.
- A drop of vanilla essence.
- 100g gluten-free flour.
- 75g butter.
- 90g Mini Eggs.
Preheat oven to 160°C (gas mark 4) and line a 20cm x 20cm dish with grease-proof paper.
Firstly, melt the butter in a saucepan. Once melted, add the finely chopped chocolate and stir until the chocolate has melted. Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the sugar.
Add the eggs, one at a time, and you should achieve a glossy finish to your mixture. Finally, add the flour. You should have a deliciously chocolatey thick brownie mixture.
Pour the mixture into the lined dish and distribute the Mini Eggs evenly into the mixture.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Allow to cool entirely before slicing and serving.
Like the sound of my Mini Egg brownies? Check out the other #FreeFromEaster recipes from the rest of the Free From Gang – these ladies are so talented!
- Vegan Cream Eggs by Rebecca at Glutarama.
- Vicki at The Free From Fairy.
- Hot Cross Scones by Gluten Free Alchemist.
- Midge at Peachicks Bakery.
- Emma at Free From Farmhouse.
- Nathalie at The Intolerant Gourmand.
- Sarah at Gluten Free Blogger
- Super Simple Easter Smoothie Pops by Facepaint & Flavour.
- Laura at Dairy Free Kids.
- 20 Gluten Free Easter Cakes by Jenna at A Balanced Belly.